Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sorry for the Lack of Posts

I haven't been able to post for a little while, do to life getting in the way in a big manner.  My wife, Glenna, has been having some health issues for several months and doctors weren't able to find anything to account for her feeling so bad.  Two weeks ago they finally got the right test and we found out she has cancer.  The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of activity, mostly in hospitals and doctors offices.  We have a plan of attack and she started chemotherapy last Friday.  While my life is now concentrated on her health and doing everything I can to help her beat this, I will be posting more information to help you make the most from your home business efforts in the near future.

I know there is great information on this blog, information I've learned over the last several years in network marketing and helping Glenna establish her web business (http://www.gnrembroidery.com/), so please use it.  In the meantime, here's hoping everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and may the New Year be a better one for all of us.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment